Posted to users@pdfbox.apache.org by "Yahya Yai (Arkibiz)" <ya...@arkibiz.com> on 2010/06/07 02:21:00 UTC

RubberStamp.java example not displaying the rubber stamp text

I just ran the default example for rubber stamping RubberStamp.java with no
changes to the code,
and it generated a PDF with the rectangle and the popup note at the correct
location but
there is no rubber stamp text "TOP SECRET" that I was expecting given that
the code does this:

rs.setName(PDAnnotationRubberStamp.NAME_TOP_SECRET);

I attached the blank.pdf that I used as the input and the stamped.pdf that
is the output.
(Note: I created the blank.pdf by printing out a blank page to CutePDF
printer driver.)

Thanks.
--
Yahya Yai Abdullah