Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Rees Watkins <ga...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2008/11/21 15:13:32 UTC

Returns Invoice

Hi

An invoice is not generated when do a return using this method:

Order ->Returns->create new return

But

If I do a return by clicking on:

Quick Refund Entire Order from within an order then

An Invoice is generated.

Is there any reason for this difference? Is there a way to get the first method to generate a returns invoice?

Thanks
Rees

Re: Returns Invoice

Posted by Shereen <sh...@hotmail.com>.
Hi all

I'm using release10.04
I'm asking about the auto creation of the invoice (Customer refund invoice)
I go to the certain order I want. then "create return" and specify the items
then click accept then go and receive the shipment and the recieve the
return from the inventory and the status remains received not completed when
I changed it myself to completed it generated for me the invoice but the
total is zero and there's no items would anyone please tell me what I'm
doing wrong?

Thanks in advance

Re: Returns Invoice

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
You need to successively put the return header status from requested to accepted and finally completed. You will then find the
corresponding invoice Customer Return generated in accoutning component

Jacques