Posted to user@poi.apache.org by Orion Poplawski <or...@cora.nwra.com> on 2011/02/11 19:12:57 UTC

Re: Test failures

Orion Poplawski <orion <at> cora.nwra.com> writes:

>[junit] Running org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.TestBugs
>[junit] Warning, header block comes after data blocks in POIFS block listing
>[junit] Warning, incorrectly terminated empty data blocks in POIFS block
> listing (should end at -2, ended at 0)
>[junit] Warning - ExtRst was has wrong magic marker, expecting 1 but found
> 12 - ignoring
>[junit] ExtRst was supposed to be 12 bytes long, but seems to actually be 14
>[junit] Tests run: 104, Failures: 0, Errors: 1, Time elapsed: 1.33 sec

Scratch the second failure for now - may have been transient.

Full build log for the above available here:

http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2833452&name=build.log

Re: Test failures

Posted by Nick Burch <ni...@alfresco.com>.
On Fri, 11 Feb 2011, Orion Poplawski wrote:
> Full build log for the above available here:
>
> http://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/getfile?taskID=2833452&name=build.log

It's org.apache.poi.hssf.usermodel.TestBugs that is failing. The warnings
are ok, they're to be expected, but we need to know which test failed as
none of them should do

Can you look at the junit text file for the test (in build/test-results/)
and spot which test failed and why?

FWIW, all the POI tests pass just fine for me on Ubuntu and Debian...

Nick