Posted to dev@cassandra.apache.org by Ran Tavory <ra...@gmail.com> on 2010/04/13 13:13:57 UTC

thrift version

which thrift version should I use?
on my mac osx:
$ thrift -version
Thrift version 20080411-r885091

If I compile cassandra.thrift (ant gen-thrift-java) the result is different
than what we have in trunk under
interface/thrift/gen-java/org/apache/cassandra/thrift/.
Many small diffs, so I guess I have the wrong version.

Re: thrift version

Posted by Sylvain Lebresne <sy...@yakaz.com>.
If you look in the lib/ directory of the cassandra source you're
using, the libthrift jar has the version number in its name. For 0.6, it
is libthrift-r917130.jar for instance.