Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.com> on 1996/06/19 21:10:18 UTC

linux patch for mod_include

Could someone do a quick scan of this and make sure the problem it
identifies actually got fixed?  This was uploaded last week to
ftp://ftp.apache.org/incoming/apache as "1.0.5-linux-patch".  If it has
been applied, let me know so I can delete the file.

	Brian

Re: linux patch for mod_include

Posted by Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>.
On Wed, 19 Jun 1996, Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> Could someone do a quick scan of this and make sure the problem it
> identifies actually got fixed?  This was uploaded last week to
> ftp://ftp.apache.org/incoming/apache as "1.0.5-linux-patch".  If it has
> been applied, let me know so I can delete the file.

It looks to have been applied.

-- Alexei Kosut <ak...@organic.com>            The Apache HTTP Server