Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by "Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona" <jg...@bitergia.com> on 2012/11/13 09:50:50 UTC

Some stats & charts about Allura development

Hi all,

As we promised some weeks ago, we've finally produced the preview of the
analysis we could have to include in the progress reports:

http://blog.bitergia.com/2012/11/13/some-charts-about-allura/

The data is processed raw from Allura repositories, but since (as far as
I know) we don't have bots or other sources of noise, it should be
pretty accurate.

Any feedback is welcome.

If finally you find this convenient for the progress reports, please let
us know to synchronize with their schedule.

[BTW, this report is the kind of report that the Allura Bitergia Metrics
module produces]

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Re: Some stats & charts about Allura development

Posted by "Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona" <jg...@bitergia.com>.
On Tue, 2012-11-13 at 15:35 -0500, Rich Bowen wrote:
> On Nov 13, 2012, at 3:50 AM, Jesus M. Gonzalez-Barahona wrote:
>
> > Hi all,
> >
> > As we promised some weeks ago, we've finally produced the preview of the
> > analysis we could have to include in the progress reports:
> >
> > http://blog.bitergia.com/2012/11/13/some-charts-about-allura/
> >
> > The data is processed raw from Allura repositories, but since (as far as
> > I know) we don't have bots or other sources of noise, it should be
> > pretty accurate.
> >
> > Any feedback is welcome.
> >
> > If finally you find this convenient for the progress reports, please let
> > us know to synchronize with their schedule.

> Yes, this is very useful, and we should include a reference to it in
> our report to the Board next month. That board meeting is on December
> 19th.

Thanks, Rich.

We can update the data around early-mid December then.

Saludos,

	Jesus.

Posted by Rich Bowen <rb...@rcbowen.com>.

--