Posted to dev@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/04/20 17:57:36 UTC

[CANCEL] [VOTE] Apache ActiveMQ Artemis 2.12.0 release

-1  / CANCEL

I have been doing tests like crazy, and I hit a regression here that
I'm not 100% sure it's serious or not. It's easy enough to redo the
release, and I will play safe in this case:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ARTEMIS-2728

Thanks for all who reviewed the release. If I can count with votes
again on next CR?

Thank you

--
Clebert Suconic