Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Andrew Dzakpasu <an...@musonisystem.com> on 2017/12/11 16:11:16 UTC

system behaviour of share account

Hi
     I have currently been playing around with creating of share account. I
have notice a behaviour which is not consistent with other parts of the
system in regards to bookings of journals.
Is there any reason why bookings are made prior to a share account been
active ?.
An Example is

1. When creating a share account with a share purchase charge of 2 dollars
and number of shares as 10. After creating the share account you will
notice that bookings have already been made in the journals entry. Even
though the share account is not active yet

2. When you approve the share account above. You will again notice bookings
in the journal entry are made. Even though the share account is not active
yet.

3. I also notice when an activation share charge is attached to a share
account. When the share account is created there is a entry created in the
"m_share_account_charge_paid_by"  even though the charge is not paid. In
other parts of the system i.e. loans or savings  this entry is only made
when the charge is paid for or for savings this is made when the savings
account is active.

What is the reason for the prior bookings before the share account is
active as this is very confusing.
Can anybody explain why this is done so.

kind regards
Andrew

Re: system behaviour of share account

Posted by Santosh Math <sa...@confluxtechnologies.com>.
Hi  All,

It's not an issue. Sorry for the confusion.

@Andrew,  I put the comment with screenshot here:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/FINERACT-574

Let me know if you need any clarification.

Regards
Santosh

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.

Posted by Nazeer Shaik <na...@confluxtechnologies.com>.