Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by "P R, Sreeraj" <Sr...@unisys.com> on 2020/04/01 10:44:27 UTC

Regarding Nifi Clustering on two different VM

Hi All,

I want to know how we are able to configure Nifi clustering on two different VM. Each nifi nodes should be able to communicate each other in selecting primary  nodes,  controller nodes voting.

Please help for the configuration

Thanks
Sreeraj PR

Re: Regarding Nifi Clustering on two different VM

Posted by Bryan Bende <bb...@gmail.com>.
Dropping issues@nifi.apache.org as that is for automated emails from
JIRA/GitHub.

There are a lot of resources available that you can find from searching...

https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/administration-guide.html#clustering
https://pierrevillard.com/2016/08/13/apache-nifi-1-0-0-cluster-setup/
https://bryanbende.com/development/2018/10/23/apache-nifi-secure-cluster-setup