Posted to dev@allura.apache.org by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net> on 2016/04/05 22:47:41 UTC

[allura:tickets] #6227 Save button is greyed out without an explanation on lame bugs new

---

** [tickets:#6227] Save button is greyed out without an explanation on lame bugs new**

**Status:** duplicate
**Milestone:** unreleased
**Created:** Fri May 10, 2013 09:45 AM UTC by Anonymous
**Last Updated:** Sun Jan 18, 2015 12:51 PM UTC
**Owner:** nobody

*Originally created by:* shlomif

The save button is greyed out for me (user "shlomif") when I try to file a new bug on the lame project - and without an adequate explanation for why it's greyed out, *and* I can still fill the rest of the form. Please remedy all that.

---

Sent from forge-allura.apache.org because dev@allura.apache.org is subscribed to https://forge-allura.apache.org/p/allura/tickets/

[allura:tickets] Ticket 6227 discussion

Posted by Dave Brondsema <da...@brondsema.net>.
- Description has changed:

Diff:

~~~~

~~~~

- **status**: open --> duplicate
- **Comment**:

Fixed some time ago, there is explanation now

---