Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Billy Pearson <sa...@pearsonwholesale.com> on 2009/06/04 06:34:13 UTC

failed compaction clean up?

I found an issues HBASE-1410 on my cluster after I upgraded and started to
add data
Question what is in charge of cleaning up a failed compaction the file is
left and never deleted even after a restart

Should I open an issue about this or does the master scan the compaction
folders and clean up from time to time?

Billy

Re: failed compaction clean up?

Posted by stack <st...@duboce.net>.
Please open an issue. I don't think it does clean up Billy.
St.Ack