Posted to dev@phoenix.apache.org by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/01/10 18:44:13 UTC

Getting ready to cutover to Apache

We're getting ready to cutover from our Github home to our new Apache home.
If anyone has any outstanding work, please send a pull request by this
Sunday at the latest. Starting next week, we plan to continue development
only on our new Apache git repo with a planned initial release that matches
our current 2.2.3 branch.

Have you seen our new website yet [1]? Mujtaba has been cranking away and
it looks pretty awesome. Please send us any feedback you have on the Apache
Phoenix dev list.

Questions/concerns? Please let us know.

Thanks,
James

[1] http://phoenix.incubator.apache.org/

Re: Getting ready to cutover to Apache

Posted by Enis Söztutar <en...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Andrew for the write up. We should have a disclaimer about
incubator.

Enis

Posted by Mujtaba Chohan <mu...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.
Relevant policy documents

--
Best regards,

   - Andy

(via Tom White)

Re: Getting ready to cutover to Apache

Posted by Andrew Purtell <ap...@apache.org>.

Posted by Anoop Sam John <an...@gmail.com>.
The content looks great James. Great work Mujtaba!  :)

-Anoop-

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.