Posted to dev@kafka.apache.org by Gwen Shapira <gw...@confluent.io> on 2017/04/03 16:15:09 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Time for 0.10.2.1 bugfix release

Reminder that:

1. If you have a bug fix that you want to see in 0.10.2.1, now is the
right time to mark the JIRA as "fixVersion=0.10.2.1", so I can track
it, and get a committer to cherrypick the fix into 0.10.2 branch. Only
JIRAs with PRs please, unless it is an absolute blocker.

2. If you have a JIRA with "fixVersion=0.10.2.1" (i.e. in this list:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/issues/?jql=project%20%3D%20KAFKA%20AND%20resolution%20%3D%20Unresolved%20AND%20fixVersion%20%3D%200.10.2.1%20ORDER%20BY%20priority%20DESC%2C%20key%20DESC),
now is the time to either get it resolved or move it out of the
release.

I'm really hoping to get an RC done by end-of-day Wednesday, so people
can check their existing bug fixes. Please help make it happen :)

Gwen

--
Gwen Shapira
Product Manager | Confluent