Posted to dev@impala.apache.org by 赵 仁海 <zh...@hotmail.com> on 2020/02/17 12:26:39 UTC

Could I become a contributor

 Hi
Could I become a contributor?
My Apache Jira username: RenhaiZhao
And could I use the pre-review-test Jenkins system before I publish my drafts commit for review?
Because I want to contribute for aarch64 supporting,  but I only have an aarch64 develop environment and I don't have any x86-64 develop environment to test build on it.

Re: Could I become a contributor

Posted by Zoltán Borók-Nagy <bo...@cloudera.com>.
Hi,

Thanks for your interest in the project. I added you as a contributor. Feel
free to assign jiras to yourself.

You need to upload your changes to gerrit if you want to execute the
Jenkins jobs on them.
Don't worry about uploading your initial works to gerrit. You can put "WIP"
(work-in-progress) at the beginning of the commit message to alert
reviewers that your patch is still under development.

Thanks,
Zoltan