Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by "Sutton, Timothy" <Ti...@sensis.com> on 2006/09/28 19:15:46 UTC

Geronimo Runs out of Memory

I dont know if this was already a posted issue or not, but has anyone
seen where if you redeploy a war several times, or if you start and stop
a web app several times that Geronimo gives you an out of memory issue
in the log, and you have to restart it. This has happened with two
different applications.

Tim

Re: Geronimo Runs out of Memory

Posted by Vamsavardhana Reddy <c1...@gmail.com>.
Which version of Geronimo are you using?

Posted by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@colebatch.com>.
By memory, do you mean permgen, or heap?