Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Nathan Coast <na...@codeczar.com> on 2003/11/18 16:27:43 UTC

multiproject problem - maven.docs.dest

Hi,

I have a number of projects which extend a parent project.
Unfortunately when i execute multiproject:site all the value of
maven.docs.dest for each project is the same as the pom.siteDirectory
for the parent project.  result being that all projects write to one
directory and then copy from that directory to the multiproject
sub-directory - this doubles the size of the generated files with each
sub-project.

Any ideas what I have to do to make sure maven.docs.dest is set
correctly for each sub-project.

I checked defaults.properties in maven.jar and the props seem fine.

maven.build.dir = ${basedir}/target
maven.docs.dest = ${maven.build.dir}/docs

cheers
Nathan