Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by woggle23 <ma...@yahoo.co.uk> on 2012/04/17 10:08:45 UTC

Paxexam-karaf startup issue

Morning Team

Please see original post below:

http://karaf.922171.n3.nabble.com/Paxexam-karaf-startup-issue-tp3914766p3914766.html

Many thanks

Matt

Re: Paxexam-karaf startup issue

Posted by woggle23 <ma...@yahoo.co.uk>.
I managed to make some progress on this issue. Initially I updated the test
code to allow the actual test method to install the bundle under test -
instead of supplying it to the paxexam-karaf container as an "option". This
seemed to resolve the issue I was seeing with the bundle not being able to
connect to the broker. The test itself, however, still failed to connect.

I updated the connection URI (of both bundle under test, and test probe) to
use "vm://default", as specified in the activemq-broker.xml configuration
for servicemix's embedded broker. The test has since worked consistantly.
Given the aforementioned activemq-broker.xml file also contains the
following entry, shouldn't "tcp://localhost:61616" also work?

<transportConnectors>
            <transportConnector name="openwire" uri="${activemq.url}"/>
            <transportConnector name="stomp" uri="stomp://localhost:61613"/>
</transportConnectors>

Where "activemq.url" is defined in system.properties as "localhost:61616".

Cheers

Matt