Posted to user@storm.apache.org by swapnil joshi <we...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/09 03:39:42 UTC

Can message successful exit from any bolt?

Hi Storm Friends,
     I have some question about topology execution. I have sample topology
it contain 10 bolts and in normal case spout emit message and pass/execute
through each bolt but I have some message that don't have to go through
each bolt.

Can message successful exit from any bolt? Without harm to topology and
other bolt

Swapnil K. Joshi

Re: Can message successful exit from any bolt?

Posted by swapnil joshi <we...@gmail.com>.
How will I send acknowledge to spout?

Posted by 임정택 <ka...@gmail.com>.