Posted to dev@openwebbeans.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/05/25 00:24:07 UTC

[VOTE] Apache OpenWebBeans 2.0.27

Hi folks,

I'd like to get your help on the Apache OpenWebBeans 2.0.27 release.
The changes are fairly small, essentially it fixes the relocation patterns
for jakarta compatibility, and it does include a couple of dependency
upgrades.

Release notes
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OWB/versions/12351322

Git Tag
https://github.com/apache/openwebbeans/tree/openwebbeans-2.0.27

Sources
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openwebbeans/owb/openwebbeans-2.0.27/

Staging repo
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheopenwebbeans-1081

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ]  0 Abstain (please provide specific comments)
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Thanks
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: [VOTE] Apache OpenWebBeans 2.0.27

Posted by Reinhard Sandtner <re...@gmail.com>.
+1

lg
reini

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de.INVALID>.
+1

[VOTE RESULT] Apache OpenWebBeans 2.0.27

Posted by Jean-Louis MONTEIRO <je...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thanks for voting.
4 +1 (3 bindings) from Daniel, Romain, Mark and myself.

The vote passed. I'll proceed.

Jean-Louis

--
Jean-Louis