Posted to user@lenya.apache.org by florent andré <fl...@4sengines.com> on 2010/11/22 14:26:49 UTC

Lenya vendors

Hi all,

As I'm involved in the IKS project [1], a survey on CMS is done by the
project team.
This survey will be publish in an IKS CMS Survey publication that will
appear 1H 2011.

In this survey there is a question about the Lenya vendor.

So, if you are a Lenya vendor, please send your company name, website
url and part of the world covered.

As I don't remember to have a "Lenya vendor" page on our wiki, I will
add one. It will be cool for Lenya and for vendors !

Have a good day.

[1] : http://iks-project.eu/

Re: Lenya vendors

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
On 11/22/10 2:26 PM, florent andré wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> As I'm involved in the IKS project [1], a survey on CMS is done by the
> project team.
> This survey will be publish in an IKS CMS Survey publication that will
> appear 1H 2011.

which survey?

The survey linked on

http://iks-project.eu/get-involved/cms-vendors