Posted to user@turbine.apache.org by Gunter Miessbrandt <mi...@ixtern.de> on 2002/04/10 09:47:27 UTC

moving webapp from turbine2.1 to 2.2

Hi List!

I want to move a webapp from turbine2.1 to 2.2!
Is there something special i must take care?

Thanks in advance
Gunter M.

ixtern Software + Systemhaus GmbH
Alter Postweg 101
D-86159 Augsburg
Fon +49 (0)8 21/25 92 84-0
Fax +49 (0)8 21/25 92 84-9
e-mail: miessbrandt@ixtern.de
www.ixtern.de www.xaptor.de

AW: moving webapp from turbine2.1 to 2.2

Posted by Gunter Miessbrandt <mi...@ixtern.de>.
Ok, i take a look on it!

Thanks
Gunter M.

Posted by Eric Dobbs <er...@dobbse.net>.
On Wednesday, April 10, 2002, at 01:47  AM, Gunter Miessbrandt wrote:

> I want to move a webapp from turbine2.1 to 2.2!
> Is there something special i must take care?

Please see my reply in the thread titled:
[TDK2.2-b1] using decoupled Fulcrum

 From that reply, you should get a sense of the kinds of things to look
for.

-Eric