Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com> on 2023/09/05 09:09:25 UTC

[DISCUSS] PIP-300: Add custom dynamic configuration for plugins

Hi Pulsar Community,

Discuss for PIP-300: https://github.com/apache/pulsar/pull/21127

Thanks,
Zixuan

Re: [DISCUSS] PIP-300: Add custom dynamic configuration for plugins

Posted by Zixuan Liu <no...@gmail.com>.
Hi all,

Thank you for your feedback. Let's support this feature first!

Thanks,
Zixuan

Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org> 于2023年9月26日周二 09:39写道:

Posted by Xiangying Meng <xi...@apache.org>.