Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by Josh Elser <el...@apache.org> on 2016/11/10 19:58:55 UTC

New mentor

Hiya folks,

Just an FYI that you'll see a new name around helping out as a mentor:
Billie Rinaldi.

I know that some of you already know/have met Billie in person. I'm very
glad she volunteered to spend some of her precious time with us :)

- Josh

Re: New mentor

Posted by Adina Crainiceanu <ad...@usna.edu>.
Billie,

Welcome and thank you very much for offering to be our mentor. We really
appreciate your help!

Adina

--
Dr. Adina Crainiceanu
Associate Professor, Computer Science Department

Re: New mentor

Posted by Billie Rinaldi <bi...@apache.org>.
Thanks! :-)

Billie