Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Jessica Tomechak <je...@gmail.com> on 2012/06/27 22:34:23 UTC

How to Contribute to API Documentation (was RE: CloudStack API question)

If you're interested in adding or correcting information in the CloudStack
API Reference: first of all, thanks very much! We are lacking a dedicated
API writer, so any help will be very useful.

You might find the following page helpful:

http://wiki.cloudstack.org/display/TechPubs/How+to+Generate+CloudStack+API+Documentation

This was originally written for Cloud.com, and it refers to the continuous
build that Citrix uses, which I'm not sure is the same for Apache
CloudStack. Apologies for any differences there. I've opened the page up to
editing, so anyone with an account on the wiki can fix this to refer to the
correct Apache procedures.

I've linked this to Alena's annotations wiki page - thanks Alena!

Jessica T.
CloudStack Tech Pubs