Posted to dev@marmotta.apache.org by Sebastian Schaffert <se...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 11:37:25 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE]Release Apache Marmotta 3.1.0-incubating (RC3)

Hi all,

thanks for voting. In conclusion, we have 7 positive votes for releasing
Apache Marmotta 3.1.0-incubating, of which:
- 2 are binding votes of IPMC members (Andy and Nandana)
- 5 are non-binding votes of Apache Marmotta committers

I will therefore move the vote to general@incubator... to let the incubator
board check.

Greetings,

Sebastian

Re: Release Apache Marmotta 3.1.0-incubating (RC3)

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.
On 01/10/13 17:05, Andy Seaborne wrote:
> It's only been 24 hours and Marmotta is a large amount of checking.  You
> can't expect anyone to sudden review something that appears out of
> nowhere on general@.  Volunteers.

True, requires time, so I'd try to be patient ;-)

Posted by Andy Seaborne <an...@apache.org>.
On 01/10/13 10:47, Sergio Fernández wrote:
> unfortunately the vote is being ignore there... :-/
> btw, kalumet too

It's only been 24 hours and Marmotta is a large amount of checking.  You
can't expect anyone to sudden review something that appears out of
nowhere on general@.  Volunteers.

	Andy

Posted by Sergio Fernández <se...@salzburgresearch.at>.