Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com> on 2014/07/14 19:37:15 UTC

Lightbox2 Integration

I am having trouble getting the wicketstuff Lightbox2 plugin integration
working.  I am using the basic example with image resources at the
bottom of
https://github.com/wicketstuff/core/wiki/Lightbox2-Plugin-Integration.
The thumbnail displays just fine, but when I click on the thumbnail only
the mask for the page shows up and the image is missing.  Does anybody
have this plugin working?  The examples don't seem to work for me either
(6.15.0).  I tried adding "data-lightbox" attribute per the
(http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/) website, but it didn't
seem to help. Here is my code where res is an instance of a class that
holds the ResourceReferences:

add(new LightboxLink("imageLink", res.getFullImage()) {

     @Override
     protected void onComponentTag(ComponentTag tag)
     {
         super.onComponentTag(tag);
         tag.put("data-lightbox", getMarkupId());
     }
}.add(new Image("imageFile", res.getThumbnail())));

--
Jered Myers

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

I guess Wicket 6.17 will be cut next Friday (Aug 8), then voted for few
days and released sometime around Aug 13.
WicketStuff will be released as soon as Wicket is available in Maven
central repo.

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting
https://twitter.com/mtgrigorov

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Nigel W <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Nigel W <we...@gmail.com>.

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thanks a lot!

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com>.
Done

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Thank you!

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com>.

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Re: Lightbox2 Integration

Posted by Jered Myers <je...@maplewoodsoftware.com>.
The WicketStuff version of the JavaScript file was out of date. After I
fixed the JavaScript both the thumbnail and full image displayed.  The
close image icon still wasn't showing, so I just rolled my own version
from http://lokeshdhakar.com/projects/lightbox2/.  I think all that
needs to be done to fix WicketStuff is to copy down the resource files
and to add the data-lightbox attribute to onComponentTag in LightboxLink.