Posted to dev@deltaspike.apache.org by Romain Manni-Bucau <rm...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/05 11:47:09 UTC

When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!

Hi,

this warning message "When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before
the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!" pops up when the
Bean[Manager]Provider is used. the point is we can use it in
AfterDeploymentValidation event but since extensions order is not
guaranteed a custom extension can use it before the "provider" extension
set the warning to not be printed anymore.

Can't we do anything?

A working but not very sexy solution is to offer a
Bean[Manager]Provider.getXXX(args, warnBoolean);

wdyt?

*Romain Manni-Bucau*

Re: When using the BeanManager to retrieve Beans before the Container is started, non-portable behaviour results!

Posted by Mark Struberg <st...@yahoo.de>.
yes, in ADV it's allowed again.

LieGrue,
strub