Posted to dev@iotdb.apache.org by 孙泽嵩 <sz...@mails.tsinghua.edu.cn> on 2021/01/31 04:14:47 UTC

[MEETING] Apache IoTDB 7th Bi-Weekly Meeting

Hi folks,

According to the meeting schedule, we will have the 7th online meeting today (2021-01-31 21:00 in Beijing Time).

Welcome to join and talk anything about the Apache IoTDB community.

Here is the schedule [1] and you could add anything you’d like to discuss on the "Open Floor" chapter.

The meeting notes will be uploaded to [2] after the meeting ends.

We use Tencent Meeting, please click the link [3] to join, and the password is 0131. Hope to see you in this meeting!

[1] https://shimo.im/docs/dt8C9cQtKHGgkH89
[2] https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/IOTDB/Bi-weekly+meeting
[3] https://meeting.tencent.com/s/QEyCM3ZMdyWh

Best,