Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Moazam Raja <mo...@unixville.com> on 2006/03/21 07:05:22 UTC

How to build Jmeter?

Hi all, I've just downloaded the JMeter source at http://
apache.hoxt.com/jakarta/jmeter/source/jakarta-jmeter-2.1.1_src.tgz
and I'm a bit lost on how exactly to build this package.

The docs and the "eclipse.classpath" file mention there being a bunch
of JAR files within the lib directory but I don't have more than 2
JARs in my distribution (velocity-1.4-dev.jar and jdom-b9.jar).

Soo, do I just have the wrong package?

Thanks.

-Moazam

Re: How to build Jmeter?

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
You need both the Source and Binary archive files to build JMeter -
the run-time 3rd party library files are only in the binary archive.
The archives must be unpacked in the same directory structure.

For building your own extensions from your own source, you only need
the binary archive.

S.

Re: How to build Jmeter?

Posted by Simon De Uvarow <sd...@gmail.com>.