Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by keith chapman <ke...@gmail.com> on 2007/02/20 06:55:03 UTC

HTTPLocation and CR 117

Ho John,

Currently we use the HTTPLocation class of woden to perform the url
templating stuff on the client side. With the resolution of CR117 [1] which
decided to use option 1 [2] with some ammendments. The resolution states the
way that the parameters should be encoded. The issue is knowing whether the
parameter being replaced was before or after the ? or # in the URL. It will
be efficient if the HTTPLocation class can handle this. can it expose a
mechanism of exposing parameters which are before and after the ? or #
separately.

May be something like

httpLocation.getLocalNamesFromPath();
httpLocation.substitutePath(values);
httpLocation.getLocalNamesFromQuery();
httpLocation.substituteQuery(values);

Any sugetions?

Thanks,
Keith.

[1] http://www.w3.org/2002/ws/desc/5/cr-issues/issues.html?view=normal#CR117
[2] http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-ws-desc/2007Feb/0039.html
--
Keith Chapman
WSO2 Inc.

Re: HTTPLocation and CR 117

Posted by John Kaputin <KA...@uk.ibm.com>.
Hi Keith,
Jonathan mentioned this on last week's implementors call, re making some
change to our HTTPLocation class to support the message exchange testing.
Was busy getting M7 released, but will look into CR117 now.

John Kaputin

"keith chapman" <ke...@gmail.com>
20/02/2007 05:55
Please respond to

[...]