Posted to dev@community.apache.org by rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> on 2013/04/12 16:05:09 UTC

GSOC

hi,
 i am a CS student and am interested to participate in GSOC could you
please guide me over.I have done programing with python and cpp. I have
worked over networking and sockets.
 regards
rahul

Re: GSOC

Posted by Luciano Resende <lu...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Apr 12, 2013 at 7:05 AM, rahul bhola <rb...@gmail.com> wrote:

> hi,
>  i am a CS student and am interested to participate in GSOC could you
> please guide me over.I have done programing with python and cpp. I have
> worked over networking and sockets.
>  regards
> rahul

You can get started by reading :

http://community.apache.org/gsoc.html

And searching for project ideas at :

http://s.apache.org/gsoc2013ideas

Once you identify the project idea, you will have to start discussing with
the mentor in the project mailing list on how to get started building your
proposal.

--
Luciano Resende
http://people.apache.org/~lresende