Posted to users@tomee.apache.org by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com> on 2010/03/01 19:36:02 UTC

JPA 2.0 and Java EE 6: all at once? In pieces?

Hello; I'm wondering what the community's approach is going to be to bring
OpenEJB 3.1.x up to Java EE 6 compliance (in the realm of the EJB container
at least).

I am asking not because I feel I'm owed anything but because it sure would
be great if, at a minimum, javax.persistence were brought up to 2.0 level.

Is there a plan for how OpenEJB 3.1 will move towards Java EE 6 compliance?

May I lobby for JPA 2.0 first, even if, for example, things like
PersistenceUnitInfo.getValidationMode() return NONE to start?

Thanks,
Laird

Re: JPA 2.0 and Java EE 6: all at once? In pieces?

Posted by Laird Nelson <lj...@gmail.com>.
Great; thanks.

Best,
Laird