Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Renan Collin <re...@cybertech.fr> on 2005/07/26 14:32:25 UTC

Re: Arabic PDF

Hi,
I tried too, but FOP team needs developpers to solve this compatibility
problem. So not implemented yet.
We are using AWT instead to have the correct arabic characters but it is
just a screen output ... not PDF
It seems it is the FOP PDF renderer which does not do the work

Renan

mohamed salah a �crit: