Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Alexey Samarin <nr...@gmail.com> on 2013/07/09 06:56:12 UTC

Vmware local datastore

Hi everyone!

I'm planning to do test stand on vmware for cs4.1
Can i use local datastore as primary storage?

All the best Alex

Re: Vmware local datastore

Posted by Dean Kamali <de...@gmail.com>.
As far as I know yes, using cloud stack UI, and when you create a zone,
there is a check box that says use local storage make sure you get that
checked

I have only done deployments with KVM so I'm not sure about VMware, but
since cloud stack is an orchestrator and hypervisor agnostic. This option
It should apply as well

Re: Vmware local datastore

Posted by Alexey Samarin <nr...@gmail.com>.
Oh! Thx for quick reply!