Posted to common-user@hadoop.apache.org by Tom Wheeler <to...@gmail.com> on 2008/11/03 02:57:19 UTC

Re: Seeking Someone to Review Hadoop Article

The article I've written about Hadoop has just been published:

   http://www.ociweb.com/jnb/jnbNov2008.html

I'd like to again thank Mafish Liu and Amit Kumar Saha for reviewing
my draft and offering suggestions for helping me improve it.  I hope
the article is compelling, clear and technically accurate.  However,
if you notice anything in need of correction, please contact me
offlist and I will address it ASAP.

Tom Wheeler

Posted by "Amit k. Saha" <am...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 7:27 AM, Tom Wheeler <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The article I've written about Hadoop has just been published:
>
>   http://www.ociweb.com/jnb/jnbNov2008.html
>
> I'd like to again thank Mafish Liu and Amit Kumar Saha for reviewing
> my draft and offering suggestions for helping me improve it.  I hope
> the article is compelling, clear and technically accurate.  However,
> if you notice anything in need of correction, please contact me
> offlist and I will address it ASAP.

Nice article.

Thanks for the opportunity, Tom!

-Amit
--
Amit Kumar Saha
http://blogs.sun.com/amitsaha/

Re: Seeking Someone to Review Hadoop Article

Posted by "Amit k. Saha" <am...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, Nov 5, 2008 at 3:17 AM, Tom Wheeler <to...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Done.  I also added a link to the article that Amit Kumar Saha wrote
> just a few weeks ago for linux.com.

Thanks you Tom :-)

-Amit

Posted by Ravion <ra...@gmail.com>.
Great and thank you!!

Best
Ravion

Posted by Tom Wheeler <to...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ravion <ra...@gmail.com>.
Dear Tom,

Here is one more writtien by our core data warehouse team. Appreciate if you
can add it in Hadoop article links, so that community is more benefitted:-

http://www.javaworld.com/javaworld/jw-09-2008/jw-09-hadoop.html

Best,
Ravion

Posted by Tom Wheeler <to...@gmail.com>.