Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Pazhanikanthan Periasamy <Pa...@caritor.com> on 2005/12/27 10:58:15 UTC

Re: Struts using WBI(Websphere Business Integration)

Hello Shiva Narayana ,

Please find some Information which I could find out from IBM website:

IBM supports a lot of JCA-compatible WebSphere Application Adapters (for
NDPL requirement):
---> WebSphere Adapter for SAP Software
---> IBM Websphere® Business Integration Adapter for SAP Exchange
Infrastructure (For XML Interaction)
---> WebSphere Business Integration Adapter for WebSphere MQ

There are also graphical tools (for development) which can be used inorder
to design these Business components:
IBM WebSphere® Business Integration Toolset : Business Object Designer:
-> Provides a graphical tool for generating and maintaining business
objects
-> Allows analysts to rapidly create generic and application specific
business objects
-> Simplifies the creation of complex business objects using the Object
Discovery Agents (ODA) feature by inspecting a data source (e.g. JDBC,
SAP, Siebel, XML, etc.), and automatically generating the business object

All their toolset are Open Standards based:
Open standards-based
Eclipse-based platform
Unified interface across full suite of WebSphere Studio Tools
Instant integration with an array of Eclipse plug-ins:
Source Code Control
Java IDE
Team development
Over 150 companies participate in the Eclipse project  XML
XML Schema Definition (XSD) for all InterChange Server artifacts
XMI support for UML import/export of process templates
Import/export collaboration process using a subset of BPEL Web Services

Expose business processes as Web Services
Invoke external Web services
Web Services Adapter supports SOAP protocol
Web Services Object Discovery Agent with UDDI support

Thanks and regards,
Pazhanikanthan. P
Project Leader,
Caritor (India) Pvt. Ltd.,
Madras - 600 006
Mob: 9886152717
Extn: 40123

Shiva Narayana <sh...@gmail.com>
12/27/2005 03:36 PM
Please respond to
"Struts Users Mailing List" <us...@struts.apache.org>

cc

Subject
Struts using WBI(Websphere Business Integration)

 Hi All,