Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/23 13:39:59 UTC

Ant build [WAS: Re: Run fails [WAS:Re: Build error log ...}]

I cannot just run ant build on Linux after checking out source from CVS in AXISCPP_HOME.

I get the error:
/home/samisa/autoCVS/cvsAutoBuild/build/buildClient.xml:7: Directory /home/obj/objects creation
was not successful for an unknown reason.

If I fix this I get few more...

I could fix those and let the user run ant on source tree as it is.
It it OK to change
    dir.obj = ${basedir}/../../../obj
    dir.obj = ${basedir}/deploy/obj
and
    dir.zips = ${basedir}/../../../zips
    dir.zips = ${basedir}/deploy/zips

Would this have any side effects to the nightly build?

Thanks,
Samisa...

http://my.yahoo.com