Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Nathan Wray <nw...@mich.com> on 2000/11/03 10:33:01 UTC

Re: SSL Client Auth. Example

The file is a java keystore file, you can create one from a certificate with the command
keytool -import -alias <alias> -keystore <newkeystorefile.ks> -file <certificate.crt>

keytool is part of the Sun jdk distribution.

In general the null for the password field should be replaced with a character array representing
the server keystore password (see the client keystore field example).

--
Nathan Wray
nwray@mich.com