Posted to user@hama.apache.org by Ilias Kapouranis <ik...@csd.auth.gr> on 2013/04/11 16:01:51 UTC

Write to file Hama-Graph

Hello there,

   I was wondering if there is a way for the Hama-Graph module (which
works with Vertices and not Peers) to write to a file. The standard
hama has a write method but I cant find anything similar for the
Hama-Graph.
   Any help appreciated!

Re: Write to file Hama-Graph

Posted by Ilias Kapouranis <ik...@csd.auth.gr>.
Ok I found it! I just used the Filesystem API and written to the file
with FSDataOutputStream!