Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Ere Maijala <er...@helsinki.fi> on 2016/11/10 14:13:10 UTC

How to attract attention to a patch?

I've posted a patch to fix core functionality in Solr MLT parsers (see
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-9644), but it or the
associated pull request in GitHub don't seem to get any attention. The
HowToContribute page says that "If no one responds to your patch after a
few days, please make friendly reminders." but doesn't tell how to make
a friendly reminder. Could someone point me to the right direction? Thanks!

--Ere

--
Ere Maijala
Kansalliskirjasto / The National Library of Finland