Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Villevalois Didier <dv...@clever-age.com> on 2004/02/05 16:16:43 UTC

Maven Wagon vs Depot

Hi all!

I would like if there are relations between Wagon and the Depot
incubator project. If non yet, will there be ?? It seems to me that
there is a big overlap between thos two projects. Do i miss something ???

++didier

Re: Maven Wagon vs Depot

Posted by Jason van Zyl <jv...@maven.org>.
On Thu, 2004-02-05 at 10:16, Villevalois Didier wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I would like if there are relations between Wagon and the Depot
> incubator project.

Nope.

> If non yet, will there be ??

I doubt it.

> It seems to me that
> there is a big overlap between thos two projects. Do i miss something ???

What is there to miss? Two separate projects doing similiar things.
Happens everywhere and Apache is certainly no exception.

> ++didier

jvz.

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org