Posted to users@felix.apache.org by Julien Vermillard <jv...@apache.org> on 2008/04/02 18:54:03 UTC

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/JMException

Hi,

I made a bundle using mavan-bnd plugins, each time I try to load it I
got the same error :
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/JMException

I tried to add import "javax.management" for the bundle and using
osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.management, without any success

I'm using Sun JDK 1.6.0_05-b13 and felix trunk.

Any idea ?

Julien

Re: java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/JMException

Posted by Julien Vermillard <jv...@apache.org>.
OK I finally fixed it,it was a classloading issue due to beanshell
script interpretation.
Thanks anyway :)

Julien

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
>  I made a bundle using mavan-bnd plugins, each time I try to load it I
>  got the same error :
>  java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: javax/management/JMException

Is there a StackTrace as well?

>  I tried to add import "javax.management" for the bundle and using
>  osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.management, without any success

That should be:

org.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=javax.management

does that make a difference? If not, maybe you can provide us with a
bit more information about what your bundle is doing when this
happens?

regards,

Karl

>  I'm using Sun JDK 1.6.0_05-b13 and felix trunk.
>
>  Any idea ?
>
>  Julien

Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com