Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Saifullah Zahid <sa...@gmail.com> on 2017/03/07 13:28:41 UTC

Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException: Failed to initialize JVM.

Hi,

I have created an ignite server node using Ignite.Net.

When I run this node in windows service node I get following exception.

Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException: Failed to initialize JVM. --->
Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException: Java class is not found (did you
set IGNITE_HOME environment variable?):
org/apache/ignite/internal/processors/platform/utils/PlatformUtils
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.UnmanagedCallbacks.Error(Void*
target, Int32 errType, SByte* errClsChars, Int32 errClsCharsLen, SByte*
errMsgChars, Int32 errMsgCharsLen, SByte* stackTraceChars, Int32
stackTraceCharsLen, Void* errData, Int32 errDataLen)
   at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.Unmanaged.IgniteJniNativeMethods.CreateContext(Void*
opts, Int32 optsLen, Void* cbs)
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.IgniteManager.CreateJvm(IgniteConfiguration
cfg, UnmanagedCallbacks cbs)
   at
Apache.Ignite.Core.Impl.IgniteManager.CreateJvmContext(IgniteConfiguration
cfg, UnmanagedCallbacks cbs, ILogger log)
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.Start(IgniteConfiguration cfg)
   at Apache.Ignite.Core.Ignition.StartFromApplicationConfiguration()

IGNITE_HOME environment variable is in place.

It works fine in console mode.

Thanks,
Saif

Re: Apache.Ignite.Core.Common.IgniteException: Failed to initialize JVM.

Posted by Pavel Tupitsyn <pt...@apache.org>.
It is not a 64/32 bit issue. IGNITE_HOME is probably not correct.

* What is the value of IGNITE_HOME environment variable?
* How do you run the node in windows service?
* Do you use NuGet or a full binary distribution?

Posted by Saifullah Zahid <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Posted by davida <da...@live.com>.
Have You checked "Prefer 32 bit" option in VS project properties ?