Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> on 2020/05/26 17:15:53 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0 Released

I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0

Downloads are now available at:
http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/download.html

This version has some major improvements on AMQP Performance. We
performed extensive tests with AMQP and found a few minor changes that
made a huge impact in performance, especially around flow control.

There are other improvements that you can follow through the release notes:

http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.13.0

Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0 Released

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Wed, 27 May 2020 at 10:59, Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, 26 May 2020 at 18:16, Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0
> >
> > Downloads are now available at:
> > http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/download.html
> >

> > This version has some major improvements on AMQP Performance. We
> > performed extensive tests with AMQP and found a few minor changes that
> > made a huge impact in performance, especially around flow control.
> >
> > There are other improvements that you can follow through the release notes:
> >
> > http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.13.0
> >

> > Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.
>
> The release is available from the website as above but there looks to
> have been an issue with it being synced to Maven Central and so it
> isn't available there yet, though it is in the ASF maven repo. I've
> reported the issue to ASF Infra to look into.

The release has now been synced to Maven Central.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0 Released

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, 26 May 2020 at 18:16, Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I'm pleased to announce the release of ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0
>
> Downloads are now available at:
> http://activemq.apache.org/artemis/download.html
>

> This version has some major improvements on AMQP Performance. We
> performed extensive tests with AMQP and found a few minor changes that
> made a huge impact in performance, especially around flow control.
>
> There are other improvements that you can follow through the release notes:
>
> http://activemq.apache.org/components/artemis/download/release-notes-2.13.0
>

> Many thanks for all the contributors to this release.

The release is available from the website as above but there looks to
have been an issue with it being synced to Maven Central and so it
isn't available there yet, though it is in the ASF maven repo. I've
reported the issue to ASF Infra to look into.

Robbie

Re: [ANNOUNCE] ActiveMQ Artemis 2.13.0 Released

Posted by Robbie Gemmell <ro...@gmail.com>.