Posted to dev@jackrabbit.apache.org by Edgar Poce <ed...@gmail.com> on 2006/09/20 00:31:08 UTC

jboss installer removed from the wiki

Hi eknathkadam,

  The installer was removed from the wiki because there are other
procedures at the asf to distribute binaries. However I think the
installer is a nice contribution, so feel free to contribute the
script to generate such installer in a way that we can integrate it to
our build process with maven, or add a link to the wiki that points to
your personal page and put the binaries there.

thank you very much for helping to maintain the wiki docs,
edgar