Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Marieke Vandamme <ma...@tvh.be> on 2009/06/25 14:15:35 UTC

add id to body with onComponentTag?

Hello,

I'm using the following setup with markup inheritance

ParentPage.java extends WebPage
ChildPage.java extends ParentPage.java

In the constructor of my ParentPage I want the following:
       public Parent(String bodyId)

Then when the html is written, this id should be added to the body-tag in
the id-attribute.
In this way, each ChildPage will have a different id-attribute in the
body-tag, that will be used inside css.

I tried to override the OnComponentTag in the ParentPage, but this
function is never called.

I don't want to add a wicket:id to the body, because then I have to add
all components for my ChildPage's to that bodyComponent (that is on the
parent).

Can anyone help me out or give me any hint? Thanks a lot ! Marieke.
**** DISCLAIMER ****
<A HREF="http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html">
http://www.tvh.be/newen/pages/emaildisclaimer.html </A>

"This message is delivered to all addressees subject to the conditions
set forth in the attached disclaimer, which is an integral part of this
message."