Posted to user@struts.apache.org by awc <aw...@drytel.net> on 2003/03/17 17:13:30 UTC

html-el:select

Hi,

I have a form called ContestForm. It has a Collection called categories.

categories is List which holds a instances of class Category. Which has
methods getId() and getCatoryName().

on hrml:el  this does not work...

I mean I want to populate selected property and the selection list from
the same form.

does not work...
1.  --->
labelProperty="categoryName"/>