Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Juan Germán Castañeda Echevarria <ju...@ciencias.unam.mx> on 2010/01/15 15:35:49 UTC

Zone update with select inside an AjaxFormLoop

Hi everybody,

I'm using the new zone parameter for the Select component and I've found
that since the parameter is just a String, if both the Select component and
the named zone are inside an AjaxFormLoop and the zone is rendered after the
select then only the first rendered zone will be updated when any of the
selects is changed.

All that makes it similar to the problem with the Label component since we
have to wait until both are rendered to get the right clientId.

Should I create a new issue? I can also include a patch to get it working in
a similar fashion to the Label component since I've done it already.

Best regards.
Juanger

--
Ash Mac durbatulûk, ash Mac gimbatul, ash Mac thrakatulûk agh burzum-ishi
krimpatul.