Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net> on 2006/03/21 05:30:39 UTC

Maven model converter

How do I use the Maven model converter? Is there a goal I can execute
('mvn convert' or something) to automatically migrate a Maven1 POM to a
Maven2 POM?

L.

Re: Maven model converter

Posted by Laurie Harper <la...@holoweb.net>.
Awesome, found it, thanks. Interestingly, the thread concludes with a
reference to the same (Java) util code I was puzzling over, so I guess I
wasn't so very far off the mark to be looking there ;-)

L.

Re: Maven model converter

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.

Re: Maven model converter