Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Jon Skeet <jo...@peramon.com> on 2002/10/10 15:03:05 UTC

[Lang] Was my message lost in the noise?

Hi,

A couple of days ago I submitted a message about increasing the speed on
StringUtils.replace, and I haven't seen any replies to it or any
discussion at all.

Is this due to it not being of any interest, or has it just been lost in
the noise?

Feel free to mail me directly (skeet@pobox.com) to say it's just not
interesting, if you'd rather not waste list bandwidth.

(Alternatively, if I posted in some incorrect way, please correct me so
I can repost or whatever.)

Cheers,
Jon

Re: [Lang] Was my message lost in the noise?

Posted by Henri Yandell <ba...@generationjava.com>.
Hi Jon,

I think we're in post-release party hangover mode. Am sure your reminder
will help us pull people from under the tables and get thinking again :)

Will try to look at it myself today.

Hen